Thursday, August 21, 2014

{Review} Etude House Green Tea Nose Pack - With Before and After Pictures


This nose pack is from my Etude House Haul from my trip to Taiwan. I have used the Biore brand of nose strips before, but that was years ago, before I started developing clogged pores. There was a deal for these at the store; they were buy 3, get 3 free, which brought them down to $0.50 USD each! I also liked that there was green tea extract in the nose pack.


  • InstructionsWet nose with water. Remove clear film from pack and fasten adhesive side to nose. Remove strip when dry.

  • PackagingThe illustration on the foil is absolutely adorable, and the pink colors are a plus. 5/5
  • FitThe glue on the strip gets tacky quite fast, so you need to work quickly to push the strip around your nose so that it touches your skin. Overall, it fit me quite well, but as you can see, there were some spots that I just couldn't reach - such as the tip of my nose and around the sides. But it's most likely because I don't have a long nose. xD 4/5
  • ScentWhile I do enjoy the smell of green tea, the fragrance was very strong. It not only smelled of strong green tea, but it also smelled of Asian herbs... that's the best I can describe it. I have read many reviews where people have claimed to really love how it smells, and while it is bearable, I wouldn't say it's my favorite. 3/5
  • Drying TimeThe packaging does not state how long it will take to dry, but these nose packs usually need a waiting time of 10-15 minutes. I waited about 15 minutes for mine to dry completely. It took a bit longer because I re-wet mine to get it to stick to the tip of my nose.
  • RemovalAs usual, peeling it off was the best part! It barely hurt, and I was able to see the small bumps of blackheads and sebum that were pulled out. I had a few globs of glue that remained around the sides of my nose, so that had to be rinsed off with water.

Here are the results:


The top row displays my nose before, and the bottom row shows it right after.

Yikes. The condition of my nose before was pretty bad, but I am very glad that the nose pack cleared a lot of it up! There are of course some areas that weren't cleaned out as much, but the blackheads in those areas seemed to have been raised. I can probably get rid of those after 1-2 more packs.

Pros:
  • Affordable
  • Cute and sanitary packaging
  • Removes most blackheads
  • Tightens pores
  • Easy to use
Cons:
  • Smell may be slightly overwhelming
  • Globs of glue may be separated from the strip and left behind
Will I purchase this again? Yes, the price is very reasonable, and the results are effective. The Etude House store on Amazon.com is a great deal, even with shipping.

Thank you for reading! Please check out my Etude House Haul for links to more reviews.
  



Disclaimer: I bought all of these products myself.
My statements on the products are my true opinions.
You are welcome to share my pictures, as long as the watermark is not removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment