Tuesday, August 19, 2014

{HAUL} Innisfree - Korean Skincare + Makeup


This post is a continuation of my Taiwan Haul. I know it may sound like I've been living under a rock, but I have never heard of Innisfree before this trip to Taiwan! My cousin was really excited to tell me that a store had recently opened in Taipei, so I was definitely going to check it out.

The interior of the store looked clean and sophisticated. The walls and display shelves were white, and there were green accents throughout the store. The atmosphere and the customers there seemed more mature than that of Etude House. 
The sales associates there minded their own business for the most part. They would nod politely and greet me, but they would only come to speak to me if I had a question. I was okay with this. It was nice to stroll around on my own accord. I didn't buy a lot because I had been to Etude House earlier, where I was more familiar with their products. Anyhow, that didn't stop me from picking up a few things!

These are some of their basic masks. The all have certain properties that will have different effects on your face, but they all have the same description: 
"Infused with the blend of herb complex water and ingredients from nature, this real mask adds vitality and energy to your skin." 
I love the smell of honey and rose, so these were the first few items that I picked out. They were also very cheap!

  • It's Real Royal Jelly($1.00 USD) 
  • It's Real Manuka Honey($1.00 USD)
  • It's Real Rose($1.00 USD)

I would classify these as special masks, mainly because they seem to target more specific areas for your needs, and also because they are more expensive. My cousin recommended the second skin mask and the eco science white C hydro gel mask. I picked out the Anti-trouble mask in case I have a day when I break out.

  • Anti-trouble Intensive Ampule Mask [BHA](~$5.00 USD) This is a 2-step ampule mask that concentrates on treating five different skin concerns related to moisturizing, anti-oxidant, firming, brightening, and anti-trouble.
  • Second Skin Brightening Mask(~$5.00 USD) This perfectly adhesive mask contains vitamin C derivatives which deeply penetrate into your vitality lacking and dull skin, ultimately creating a bright and translucently clear complexion.
  • Eco Science White C Hydro Gel Mask: (~$5.00 USD) Enriched with tangerine peel and green tea from pure Jeju Island, eco science white C helps to clear and reveal translucently soft and tender skin.

These are fun wash off packs that are contained in a one-time use capsule! I like the idea a lot, and it's a lot more hygienic. In the store, these were stacked in a way that reminded me of Keurig K-cups! I actually got one of these as a "sample gift" for spending over $30 USD. 
At the counter, I was handed a token which was to be used on a toy dispenser. After I turned the knob, a plastic ball fell down, with the Apricot Capsule Pack inside! They are really clever when it comes to enticing their customers to buy more! ;D

  • Capsule Recipe Pack Apricot($2.00 USD) 
  • Capsule Recipe Pack Volcanic Ash($2.00 USD) 

My cousin also advised me to get these brow pencils. I love that they are retractable, so my lazy self won't have to sharpen them (haha). They also have a spoolie on the back end.

  • Innisfree Eco Eyebrow Pencil (Gray): (~$8.00 USD)
  • Innisfree Eco Eyebrow Pencil (Dark Brown)(~$8.00 USD)

This was a nice surprise; along with my purchase of over $30 USD, I also received a trial sample of the Eco Science White C Kit. Innisfree didn't hand out samples like Etude House did, but I was very happy to get this. 

This was a great shopping trip, especially for my first time ever hearing about this brand!
And thank you for reading! Be sure to check out my reviews for each product, as well as my Taiwan Haul and Etude House Haul.


Disclaimer: I bought all of these products myself.
My statements on the products are my true opinions.
You are welcome to share my pictures, as long as the watermark is not removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment