Tuesday, August 19, 2014

{HAUL} Etude House - Korean Skincare + Makeup


This post is a continuation of my Taiwan Haul. I got so many things from Etude House, so it deserves its own post.  I had a lot of fun organizing and going through my purchases (who doesn't like doing that?☺). 

The store itself is hard to miss. You can spot their pink sign from far away! Everything is so bright and pink that it really lightens up your mood once you step in. The sales associates in the store were all very helpful and friendly. They don't follow you around, but if you stand in front of a product for around half a minute, they will stop by and explain or demonstrate the product for you. I didn't have a problem with that at all. They all speak in Mandarin, and I had my cousin with me too, so it made it a lot easier for me to pick out what I really wanted. I have listed the products below with descriptions from the Taiwanese site, and reviews will be linked once I test them out!

These are all the masks I got, and starting from the top left are: 

  • Body Dictionary Alphabet (Mango)($1.60 USD) Nourishing, firming, vigor, and vitality. 
  • Body Dictionary Alphabet (Collagen)($1.60 USD) Firming and tight elastic. 
  • Ice Shot Cooling Patch($8.30 USD) Made with water from Canadian Alpine glaciers, the patches have a cooling effect and can reduce your body temperature - good for hot summer days. Comes with 5 patches. 
  • Royal Jelly: ($1.60 USD) For smooth hydration. Contains royal jelly concentrated essence packed with antioxidants to strengthen the skin and reduce wrinkles. Aids in water retention and makes your skin flawless and smooth. 
  • Snail($1.60 USD) For smooth firming. Contains polysaccharides extracted from snail mucus to repair rough and dry skin to make it smooth and supple. 
  • Aloe($1.60 USD) For soothing relief. Contains aloe for moisturizing and calming dry and hot skin. 
  • Green Tea($1.60 USD) For moisture and relief. Contains green tea rich with catechins and other antioxidants to calm rough and sensitive skin. 
There was a deal on Patches and Packs - they were buy 3, get 3! I gave a few to my friends. :)

  • Collagen Eye Gel Patch: ($3.30 USD) Gel under-eye patches that contain collagen, adenosine, and vitamins A and E. They improve the appearance of fine lines and help with firming and brightening.  {Click for Review}
  • Greentea Nose Pack($1.00 USD) Pore strips with green tea extract that removes blackheads and sebum while cleaning and tightening enlarged pores. {Click for Review}
I was very excited about getting their lipstick and lip tint. They look adorable and smell so good!

  • Dear My Blooming Lips-talk (OR209): ($14.00 USD) This lipstick has soft and moisturizing factors to give a lovely sense of a three-dimensional bow shape. Other than that, JUST LOOK AT THE PACKAGING. SO CUTE.
  • Rosy Tint Lips (#1 Before Blossom)($14.00 USD) Made with shea oil and rose oil for a beautiful floral scent, this lip tint also has a unique powder printing technology for a matte finish. The easy to use applicator makes it good for beginners.
 
I forgot to add this to the overall picture, but this was a relatively new item, and the idea behind it seemed really nice.

  • Ice Shot Cooling Mist(~$15.00 USD) Made with water from Canadian Alpine glaciers, the mist spray has a cooling and moisturizing effect and can reduce your body temperature - good for hot summer days. 
One of the things I love most about Etude House ... the free samples! I got a good selection of them. I am thinking of making some sample reviews as well - how can anyone know what product to buy unless they have tried it first? I am looking forward to sampling all of them. :)

  • Baking Powder Pore Cleansing Foam
  • Baking Powder B.B Deep Cleansing Foam
  • Play Therapy Pack: Moist Up & Pore Sebum Care
  • Magic Bubble O2 Water Peeling Pack
  • Precious Mineral BB Cream - Blooming Fit
  • Precious Mineral BB Cream - Cotton Fit
  • Collagen Moistfull Cream
  • Pearl Aura Brightening Essence Lotion
  • Pearl Aura Brightening Essence 
  • Precious Mineral Any Cushion in W13

Thank you for reading! Be sure to check out my reviews for each product, as well as my Taiwan Haul and Innisfree Haul.


Disclaimer: I bought all of these products myself.
My statements on the products are my true opinions.
You are welcome to share my pictures, as long as the watermark is not removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment